Unit Siting Tool

KMcAuliffe
Steve,

I read the help file for the Unit Siting Tool and was wondering if you could make a tutorial video for the Tool as well.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Unit Siting Tool

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Kevin,
It's done and posted on our videos tab!  Check it out and let me know if I'm missing anything.

Everyone else:
These days we're posting most of our video content on our Videos Page.  This is password protected, so if you want access, send me an email at Steve@PowerAnalyticsSoftware.com.

Ultimately we hope to have a ton of video content on there, but rn we are posting content as its created.  If you want a video on a certain topic, make like Kevin and post a request here.

Hope you guys enjoy!
Steve

Re: Unit Siting Tool

KMcAuliffe
I apologize if this already an option, I didn't see it in the help file. Is it possible to see or build the H-C tool average congestion charts for a site being evaluated in the unit siting tool post evaluation? Or does the unit siting tool provide a list of top constraints for each site being evaluated?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Unit Siting Tool

Rob Burchett
Administrator
The H-C depends on shadow prices for all binding constraints provided by PROMOD, via the HRX file, so it would not be able to reflect the results of the unit siting tool.
Currently, we do not collect top constraint shadow prices during the unit siting calculation.  We'll put this on our stack of ideas.  Thanks.
Rob