Trader Tool - LODF

KMcAuliffe
Rob,

Would it be possible to provide the MW contribution of an outaged line divided by the line rating in-addition to the LODF currently being calculated?. I think this might be helpful to identify key outages as well.

For example, I am reviewing outages impacting the Coolspring to Milford 230 kV Line in PJM which has a 678 MVA Summer Emergency Rating. There is a 69 KV line which has about a 19% LODF, as it has 7 MW of flow on it with about 1.5 MW contribution to the Coolspring to Milford 230 Constraint. But the MW contribution of the  69 KV line relative to the rating of Coolspring to Milford is about 0.2%.

Regards,
Kevin