PAT Trader - View by selected dates

KMcAuliffe
Rob and Steve,

I was wondering if we could load in a CSV of dates and have the trader tool have an option where we view by the loaded dates. This would be useful if we wanted to just view binding constraints that occurred during days which curtailment occurred at a generator.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: PAT Trader - View by selected dates

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Kevin,
  This sounds like a very useful idea - we'll put it on the "short" list.  I'm thinking a simple csv with column 1 being the year, column 2 being the month, column 3 being the day, and column 4 being the hour ending.  I think spreading it out like that might be easier to work with.
Rob.
Rob

Re: PAT Trader - View by selected dates

KMcAuliffe
Thanks Rob. Spreading out the columns is fine. How will it work if I don't enter an Hour Ending, just year, month, and day?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: PAT Trader - View by selected dates

Rob Burchett
Administrator
I'm guessing it would include all 24 hours of the day.
Rob

Re: PAT Trader - View by selected dates

KMcAuliffe
That works for me.

Re: PAT Trader - View by selected dates

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Ok - we are currently overhauling the "Congestion Tool" to be a more comprehensive solution - we'll put this feature in the Constraints tool during the re-write.  Should be a few days at most.
Rob