We are releasing a new version of PAT Trader today. This will be a minor release. What's a minor release you ask?
When we update our programs, there are going to be Major and Minor Releases.
- A new tool, new large feature, or a serious bug fix
- The second version number will be incremented: PAT 184.108.40.206 becomes 220.127.116.11
- I send everybody an email and if its cool enough, we'll post it to Linked In.
- A new button here, a small error there. Nothing to write home about.
- The 3rd or 4th version number will be incremented.
- I'll just make a post here.
ProTip: Check your message board user settings to get an email whenever there is a new post. This way you won't miss any updates.
Anyway... this post's minor release takes us to PAT Trader version 18.104.22.168 and includes the following changes:
- Correction to a sign error on the Look Ahead Tool
- There is a 1-month Look Ahead option
- Now you can easily unmap a branch.
- The Gen Dashboard no longer requires you to upload a list of generators, we populate all of them and you can pick the one's you care about.
You should have an updated version on the FTP or dropbox waiting for you.