PAT - Event tool definitions

KMcAuliffe
Rob,

When manually creating events, sometimes a mon or con branch gets accidently dragged into the wrong event. Once this happens it's not the easiest to fix so that the change doesn't get outputted to a new eve or import template. Could you add a option so that the user could right click an event and have a restore to default option? This would erase changes to the event and change the definition back to the default eve.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: PAT - Event tool definitions

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Kevin,

This is a good idea.  We'll add the ability to right click on a mon or con in the PAT's Events Tool, allowing you to delete either from the event.  That should help you undo any accidents.

Our goal is to get this out to you tomorrow.

best,
Steve

Re: PAT - Event tool definitions

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Kevin,
We put this one in.  PAT version 2.12.12.0 is available for everyone.  Here is a video showing how to modify events with this new version.

And here is the link to the video in case you want to watch it full screen.

Re: PAT - Event tool definitions

KMcAuliffe
Perfect. Thanks Steve.