Emissions Output

Daniel Burapavong
Happy Belated New Year 2021!

I am interested in outputting the total emissions on an hourly basis, by generating unit, by effluent. It seems like a straightforward thing considering effluent lbs/MMBtu is an input for each unit. However, I was unable to find an option for this in the APC Reporter. Does something like this exist and I'm just missing it?

Thank you.

Re: Emissions Output

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

Great suggestion.  We can calculate that with fuel burn and emission rates.  Will add to our ever growing list!

Steve

Re: Emissions Output

Daniel Burapavong
Thank you, Steve.

Re: Emissions Output

Daniel Burapavong
Steve_Burchett wrote
Hi Daniel,

Great suggestion.  We can calculate that with fuel burn and emission rates.  Will add to our ever growing list!

Steve
Hi Steve, any idea when this suggestion might be implemented?

Re: Emissions Output

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

Good talking with you the other day.  We coded it up and just sent you a point release.  Let me know if you'd like any changes to it.

Steve

Re: Emissions Output

Daniel Burapavong
Thank you, Steve! I received it late yesterday. Will check it out and let you know how it goes.