Contingency Evaluator - Simple Area Check

Contingency Evaluator - Simple Area Check

KMcAuliffe
Rob,

Could you add a check to ensure that areas have been selected in the Select Power Flow Areas for Monitored & Contingencies after clicking solve in the Evaluate tab of the Contingency Evaluator? If no areas selected, then the evaluation won't occur.

Also could you add a secondary check if using the Inject at this Bus option that the area of the bus is selected in the areas for Monitored & Contingencies?

Thank you.
Kevin

Re: Contingency Evaluator - Simple Area Check

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Kevin,
  You're all set.  Your suggestions are on the server for you - for everyone else, we will include the changes in our next minor release, unless you would like to have them now.

  We also made the change you suggested in an email on the power flow interchange tab so you can select multiple companies or areas to construct an interface.

Thanks for the ideas.
Rob