APC Unit Hourly

Neil Copeland
In the Unit Hourly tab of the APC Tool, the Totals are not working for wind and solar units, but appear to be working for Thermal Units.
Neil Copeland

Re: APC Unit Hourly

Daniel Burapavong
Was this bug ever confirmed/fixed?

Re: APC Unit Hourly

Steve_Burchett
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

This seems to have slipped through the cracks.  Will look at it this morning and post an update soon.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: APC Unit Hourly

Rob Burchett
Administrator
 Daniel - all fixed now, thanks for poking us about it.  We are also now reporting the full 100% share of each "checked" unit on the unit hourly page, regardless of the choices made on the "Data View" page - we think that's what most people would like to see.
New version 1.13.2.0 is on the server for everyone.
Rob

Re: APC Unit Hourly

Daniel Burapavong
Thanks, guys.