APC Reporter>LMP PtP - Saving selected Source and Sink LMP to CSV?

APC Reporter>LMP PtP - Saving selected Source and Sink LMP to CSV?

Justin Radl
Steve, Is there a way to save the hourly LMP and components for the selected Source and Sink if one is a bus and the other a Hub? Of the 3 options shown when I click "Save LMP" I don't see how to save the Source and Sink I have selected via the drop downs. Thanks!

Re: APC Reporter>LMP PtP - Saving selected Source and Sink LMP to CSV?

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Justin,
  The "Save LMP" button saves hourly LMP for a specified collection of buses, but not for a basis between a POI and a delivery hub.  It's a way of grabbing lots of LMP for all hours.  Using the "hubs/zones" radio button, you can select individual hubs, and the POI's you can specify manually or in a file.  It does NOT do a difference between the two - you have to do that yourself in Excel.

 On the other hand, the grid itself should return what you want to see.  It shows source, sink, and spread for all LMP components - and can even be gen-weighted.  The grid reports all 8760 values for any selected source/sink pair.  Just right-click to save to Excel.

Hope that helps.
Rob.
Rob

RE: APC Reporter>LMP PtP - Saving selected Source and Sink LMP to CSV?

Justin Radl

Thanks Rob,

I see now that I need to check the hourly box then “copy to clipboard” and paste into excel.

I was getting the hourly grid but when clicking on the save to CSV button it brings up the window with the manual option, read list, and search, but doesn’t allow for an option to save the selected.  Could this be added?

Also, when I tried entering the Bus no. and hub name in the list it only output the LMP’s associated with the bus no., is there a way to get the hourly values for bus nos. and HUBs in the same output? I think this could be beneficial when comparing multiple buses to multiple hubs.

See example below.

EDFLogo

Justin Radl

Sr Manager, Comm. Transmission & Analytics

T: <a href="tel:612.486.4504">612.486.4504

M: <a href="tel:608.797.0249">608.797.0249

EXTERNAL EMAIL : This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and are confident the content is safe.

Justin,
  The "Save LMP" button saves hourly LMP for a specified collection of buses, but not for a basis between a POI and a delivery hub.  It's a way of grabbing lots of LMP for all hours.  Using the "hubs/zones" radio button, you can select individual hubs, and the POI's you can specify manually or in a file.  It does NOT do a difference between the two - you have to do that yourself in Excel.

 On the other hand, the grid itself should return what you want to see.  It shows source, sink, and spread for all LMP components - and can even be gen-weighted.  The grid reports all 8760 values for any selected source/sink pair.  Just right-click to save to Excel.

Hope that helps.
Rob.

Rob

To unsubscribe from APC Reporter>LMP PtP - Saving selected Source and Sink LMP to CSV?, click here.
NAML