APC Reporter - Renewable Summary tab - Monthly on and off-peak LMP averages and monthly gen-weighted LMP calculations

APC Reporter - Renewable Summary tab - Monthly on and off-peak LMP averages and monthly gen-weighted LMP calculations

Daniel Burapavong
Hello. It was great seeing the PAS team this week. Steve, from our discussion, you suggested I post this suggestion to the message board.

The suggestion is: In the APC Reporter, on the Renewable Summary tab, can you please add monthly calculations for on and off-peak LMP averages as well as LMP averages for all hours for renewable units and hubs of interest? Also, can you please add monthly generation-weighted LMP calculations?

Please refer to the Excel file (confidential) that I shared with you via FTP this week.

Thanks, guys!

Re: APC Reporter - Renewable Summary tab - Monthly on and off-peak LMP averages and monthly gen-weighted LMP calculations

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Thanks Daniel - we thought it was a very useful training session as well.
I've added three "radio buttons" to the renewable summary, labeled: All hours, On Peak, Off Peak".
Clicking on these radio buttons will re-compute the summary using the proper hours only.  We will send you a version for confirmation later today.

Regarding your request about "generation-weighted LMP", that already appears in the renewable summary under the column (weighted basis).  If that's not what  you meant, please let us know.

I'll work on the spreadsheet suggestion you mentioned in training, but it's a bit of a heavy lift, so it will be a while.
Rob.
Rob

Daniel Burapavong
Thank you, Rob!

Re: APC Reporter - Renewable Summary tab - Monthly on and off-peak LMP averages and monthly gen-weighted LMP calculations

Daniel Burapavong
Rob, I just tried out the new buttons in the test version you just sent me and it looks good. Thanks again!