APC Reporter - Company Summary tab - Is there a way to copy headers?

APC Reporter - Company Summary tab - Is there a way to copy headers?

Daniel Burapavong
Good afternoon. When I try to right-click the table on the Company Summary tab of the APC Reporter, I either get a Save to .jpg option or nothing at all. I was able to use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+A to select all and Ctrl+C to copy the table data, but I couldn't figure out a way to copy the headers too. Is there a way to do that? Thanks.

RE: APC Reporter - Company Summary tab - Is there a way to copy headers?

Rob Burchett
Administrator

Daniel,

  I’ve fixed the problem you were having with the right-click.  Try the version on the server now.  You don’t have to select any cells to copy the entire grid & headers – just right click anywhere.

Rob

[hidden email]

518.384.0872

Good afternoon. When I try to right-click the table on the Company Summary tab of the APC Reporter, I either get a Save to .jpg option or nothing at all. I was able to use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+A to select all and Ctrl+C to copy the table data, but I couldn't figure out a way to copy the headers too. Is there a way to do that? Thanks.

To start a new topic under Power Analytics Software Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Power Analytics Software Forum, click here.
NAML

Rob

RE: APC Reporter - Company Summary tab - Is there a way to copy headers?

Daniel Burapavong

Thank you, Rob!

Good afternoon. When I try to right-click the table on the Company Summary tab of the APC Reporter, I either get a Save to .jpg option or nothing at all. I was able to use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+A to select all and Ctrl+C to copy the table data, but I couldn't figure out a way to copy the headers too. Is there a way to do that? Thanks.

To start a new topic under Power Analytics Software Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Power Analytics Software Forum, click here.
NAML

Rob

To unsubscribe from APC Reporter - Company Summary tab - Is there a way to copy headers?, click here.
NAML