APC Nits

Neil Copeland
Hey guys, can you make the default on the Data View tab to be "All" vs January? And I have noticed that on the unit hourly tab that the values are not totaled at the top.  I am looking at wind and solar, and it may be working for thermal.

One more thing; when I press the button to Save to Excel on the Unit Hourly tab, I get an "Error Saving Spreadsheet: Index was outside the bounds of the array".  Is this limited to a specific number of units?
Neil Copeland

Re: APC Nits

Rob Burchett
Administrator
Neil,
  We decided to make January the default view, because the loading time for the display can be several seconds if multiple pools are selected (or multiple companies in company view).  Since most people buzz right though the data view page without looking, we thought the "January" default would make the response time shorter.  If this is a pain, please let us know and we will laugh at you.

 We fixed the totals row on the unit hourly.  It now reads the results for all owners (in the case of joint-owned units) regardless of the pool or company choices on the Data View page.  Let us know if that works for you.

  Regarding the error when saving the spreadsheet, we've tested the logic with 400 units saved - without any error problems.  If the error persists, zip up the data on our FTP and we'll take a look.
Look for an install email from John Noegel soon.
Rob